tisdag 27 november 2012

My mail to Alex (B)


Hello dear Alex.

I’m here, in Sweden, visiting their Christmas. It is snow everywhere and the houses is filled with decorations. I’m in a big street in Stockholm, where they have a huge Christmas tree, filled with Christmas decorations. I’m going to spend Christmas eve with my exchange parents, since I’m here as an exchange student. They have made a wonderful Christmas smorgasbord. They have ham, hearing, sausages, meatballs and more!
But they spend Christmas a bit different. Santa comes on the 24:th evening instead of during the night. And they put their presents under the Christmas tree. After everyone got their presents, they start open them. Then they watch Donald Duck in swedish, well... not everyone does that... but still. After that they check out their presents and then go to bed. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar